[Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting

Top Page
Author: Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] UPDATE November Meeting
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57b34100.hantslug.org.uk.15097': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Oct 22 22:42:45 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hello,

Our November meeting will take place on Saturday 8 November at Red Hat's
facility in Farnborough. It is a joint meeting with our friends in Surrey as
we are still having problems with Southampton University as the building work
there still makes access impractical.

The details of how to get there are on the Surrey LUG Web site:

http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox/RedHat

Red Hat have made available to us three classrooms and so it's a convenient
location for giving talks. If anyone would like to give a talk then please
let us know. There is a list of requested talks on both web sites, so please
peruse and pick something to volunteer...:

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingSuggestions/Talks
http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TopicsRequested

If you have given a talk already then there is nothing to stop you from giving
it again! I would be giving my "DAD" talk again, but I'll be away on the 8
giving my "DAD" talk in Manchester!

We hope to have access to the Southampton meetings rooms we have used
previously for December and we now have access to a school site in
Basingstoke. As ever if you know somewhere with power and Internet
connectivity that's easy to get to, doesn't cost the earth and is in
Hampshire please let us know.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group