Re: [Hampshire] Samba + ldap

Author: Brian Chivers
To: comeatmanish, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Samba + ldap
MSK wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion....
>
> But I need to know more about it because I havent configure Openldap yet
> in my life.
>
> Please consider me as a newbee ..
>
> Regards,
> Manish

Sorry about the slow reply, just catching up on emails.

I have several servers running CentOS5 with Samba & Ldap, a great place to start is to look at this

http://majen.net/smbldap/

It's an installer that does all the work for you :-)

If you'd like more info drop me a line & we can have a chat.

Brian

                the views of Portsmouth College