[Hampshire] File recovery

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] File recovery

I have been clearing out a lot of old PC bits last night when I came across
some old Zip Disks, so I hooked up the ZIP drive and started going through
all the old disks. Well I found some of my daughter, the pictures are of her
10 years ago. Well being late and tired I went and deleted them from the zip
disk by mistake.

So anybody recommend any Linux recovery software so I can try and recover them
please?? If it makes any differences I have the 250mb ZIP drive but using
100mb disks connected by USB and I am running Mepis 7 (debian etch)

Thanks in advance

Tim

GET FREE 5GB EMAIL - Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!