[Hampshire] Fw: [Surrey] Meeting at Red Hat Farnborough, Nov…

Top Page
Author: Jon Fautley
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Fw: [Surrey] Meeting at Red Hat Farnborough, November 8th

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5793a100.hantslug.org.uk.16181': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Nov 3 12:51:26 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 9111B5743CA26D44
FYI, with my comments below:

Just to drum home the point - you WILL NEED TO ENSURE YOU (or a member
of your party) HAS A MOBILE PHONE ON THEIR PERSON!

(if you're arriving after 11:30ish)

While there is what appears to be a cross between a mobile phone and a
doorbell outside the door, this doesn't work (never has since we moved
in.. bah). We'll aim to have someone "on the door" between about 10:50
and 11:30, but outside of these hours you'll be trapped outside unless
you have some sort of connection to the PSTN.

Sorry, but we can't prop the doors open for security reasons :(

Begin forwarded message: