[Hampshire] [Wanted] Assorted Motherboard Cables

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Dorset Linux Users Group
Subject: [Hampshire] [Wanted] Assorted Motherboard Cables
Hullo Everyone,

I popped in to Maplins today in the hope of purchasing a number of
cables, namely:

- HDD LED
- Power LED
- Power Switch
- Reset Switch

Sadly, the only one they do is a reset switch cable, which will also
double up for a power switch cable. They also sell LEDs but not the
'jumper' style plugs for them, so I am on a loser there.

So, it occurred to me that someone on the list might have some of these
knocking about somewhere - in an old junk case perhaps?

I am happy to pay a reasonable amount for them, plus P&P of course.

Anyone out there able assist?

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa