Re: [Hampshire] xbox 360 PSU - long shot.

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] xbox 360 PSU - long shot.
Chris Aitken wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> My sister has donated me her old xbox 360. However it does not have a
> PSU (power brick with a proprietry connector). It's a long shot, but
> does anyone have a spare, or seen one cheaply anywhere?
>
> I have seen sites recommending an ATX PSU, but without the connector
> I'm stuffed!

Hi Chris,

No doubt you have spotted them already, but I noticed a load of xbox 360
PSUs (original and generic) on ebay when searching for a PSU compatible
with my mini-itx machine.

Sean

PS No use to Chris but Maplins are knocking out 60W 12V 5A powerbricks
for £19.99 - down from £34.99 IIRC. I combined this with an 80W DC
converter board from ebay (£11.49) to quieten down my mini-ix server.

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa