Re: [Hampshire] Don't tell Bill

Author: Alan Bell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Don't tell Bill
yes, I would agree with that, "Bill", whoever he is, should not appear
in anything. In fact I think the "Bill" of this campaign doesn't have a
surname and doesn't work for any particular company. He is just someone
who won't be happy if he finds out people are getting Free software and
enjoying it.

I am going to start a document for this on Google docs outlining the
rules and guidelines for people wanting to join in. Mail me off list if
you want to be added as a collaborator on it.

Alan.