Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Festive headline

Author: Paul Stimpson
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Festive headline
Hi,

Merry christmas and a happy new year and such things :)

Greg Auger wrote:
> I got it. I think we're all too aware of the tech world sometimes to
> see things like this!
>
> Greg.
>
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Chris Dennis <cgdennis@???> wrote:
>

>> Did nobody get the religious reference then? Or is it only my sense of
>> humour that thinks that's funny?

Doesn't beat the one we got on the news at work recently. We get the raw
news pictures from Eurovision before editing and they have a "slate"
screen on then that tells you the title of the item, when and who it's
from. The APTN pics of the guy that threw the shoe at George bush
proudly bore the title "Iraqi Shoe Tosser" :D

Cheers,
Paul.