[Hampshire] Meatspace meetup

Author: Alan Bell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Meatspace meetup
I am planning a little get together of Alans and others. So far Alan,
Alan and possibly Alan have confirmed attendance, but the more the
merrier, being called Alan is not compulsory.

The venue will be the Herbert Wells pub in Woking
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/60/604/Herbert_Wells/Woking , a
short walk from the station. We are meeting on Friday 2nd Jan, which is
that rather pointless day between New Years Day and the weekend. You
won't get any work done, so leave early and head for the pub. We don't
really have a set time as yet, or any food plans, or a secret handshake
to identify the group, but that might evolve somewhat between now and then.

Alan.