Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] URGENT Meeting news

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam Trickett
To: Chris Smith, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] URGENT Meeting news

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x567bc100.hantslug.org.uk.9326': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 5 20:12:57 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Monday 05 Jan 2009, you wrote:
> Dr Adam J Trickett wrote:
> > Our options are:
> >
> > 1) Find another venue for next Saturday.
> > 2) Find another date for our normal venue.
> > 3) Both 1 and 2.
> >
> > What ever we do is obviously short notice. Suggestions? Offers?
>
> How many people do you expect to turn up (roughly)? I may be able to
> swing something at work (Fareham).

It varies quite a bit, some times as little as 6 or 7, other times over 30.
Generally speaking autumn has the highest turn out with mid summer being
worst.

I think Damian has got us in the next Saturday for this occasion, but we are
always looking for new possible locations.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Blessed are the pessimists, for they test their backups.
    -- anon