Re: [Hampshire] Meeting 17th Jan - Register and MAC address'…

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting 17th Jan - Register and MAC address's
Tony Whitmore wrote:
> Dr Adam Trickett wrote:
>> The security guard can get very uppity as I found out last time.

> Whilst I appreciate that the implementation isn't within our direct
> control, that doesn't exactly sound welcoming to new members or walk-ins.

I agree with you, security all over the world are generally very uppity:)
This is absolutely not a reason not to attend, new members and existing
alike.

Everyone, thanks for the register information so far.

Damian

--
http://www.diap.org.uk - distributed backup volume management system.

believed to be clean.