Re: [Hampshire] Meeting 17th Jan - Register and MAC address'…

Top Page
Author: Rob Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: lug
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting 17th Jan - Register and MAC address's

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x577b7100.hantslug.org.uk.18106': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Jan 8 11:55:37 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key D5908003B0868F43
On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 11:34 +0000, Victor Churchill wrote:
> Hi Damian, please could you add me to the list of possible attendees
> at this and future meetings at Southampton.

If this is going to be an ongoing issue at Soton, why not just give
security a list of LUG members. That'll keep them quiet and then all
that needs to be harvested from the mailing list are the MAC addresses
of attendees requiring WLAN access. A much simpler process.

Rob