Re: [Hampshire] Meeting 17th Jan

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting 17th Jan

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x571b7100.hantslug.org.uk.8730': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Jan 13 19:04:26 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Tuesday 13 Jan 2009, Chris Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What time is the Digital Photography talk due to take place on Saturday?
> I can't attend the whole meeting and I want to make sure I don't miss it.

I think they tend to get scheduled in the middle of the day around lunch time.
I'll chase the speakers and find out if they have any time constraints.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group