Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Gadget design.

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Gadget design.
Victor Churchill wrote:
> 2009/1/28 Clive Woodfine <clivewoodfine@???>
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> If you have a bit of spare time watch this especially if you are an
>> engineer. Apologies to those who have seen it.
>>
> No apology required, I'd say ... have seen a few like this before but
> this is a goody!

Agreed.

My first thought was that I had seen it before, but this was definitely
the great-granddaddy of that previous one, which was pretty impressive
at the time!

Reckon they did it one take? (after testing all of the individual
components)

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa