Re: [Hampshire] [hants] debian updates

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [hants] debian updates

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58614100.hantslug.org.uk.14755': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Feb 4 15:07:39 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 94A792DF8B81EB69
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:03:42 +0000 (GMT)
Isaac Close <isaacclose@???> wrote:

Hello Isaac,

> In the Release file on cd, it suggests a release date of December 17th
> 2008. Does this mean in a nutshell, updates/patches are included upto
> that date ?

Allowing for time to create the image and upload it, yes.

--
 Regards  _

I'll be the paint on the side if you'll be the tin
Love Song - The Damned