[Hampshire] Anyone want a duplex unit for an HP multifunctio…

Top Page
Author: Jon Wilks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Anyone want a duplex unit for an HP multifunction printer ?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x582dd100.hantslug.org.uk.15761': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Feb 5 07:52:50 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2EA836A5FA593C1A
I know this isn't freecycle but I thought this would be the most
appropriate forum to make this offer.

I have in my possession an "HP ph5582 Two-sided Printing Accessory
Q5582A" that I have no further use for (see
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/ho/WF06c/A1-329290-64188-347701-347701-62983-446181.html
for spec). I'm sure it works but I have never tried it as it does not
fit my printer :-( The website states that it fits the following printers

Color Inkjet Printers
HP Photosmart D6100 Printer series
HP Photosmart D7100 Printer series
HP Photosmart D7200 Printer series
HP Photosmart D7300 Printer series
HP Photosmart D7400 Printer series

Color Multifunction and All-in-One
HP Photosmart 3300 All-in-One Printer series
HP Photosmart C6100 All-in-One Printer series
HP Photosmart C7100 All-in-One Printer series
HP Photosmart C7200 All-in-One Printer series
HP Photosmart C8100 All-in-One Printer series

If anybody wants it and is either prepared to pick it up from Hedge End
or pay the postage then it is yours. Please let me know.

Jon Wilks
PGP key 0xFA593C1A from hkp://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net