Re: [Hampshire] Clock / Weather Applet Ubuntu 8.04.1

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Clock / Weather Applet Ubuntu 8.04.1
Kev wrote:
> Just put Newbury in the Location Name on the Add options in the
> locations and edit - but if it's for weather then it will come from the
> nearest weather station - whatever I do my weather comes from
> Bournemouth Airport or Southampton

Same here, and it is possible to record more than one location so I put
in both Bournemouth and Southampton.

Only the default shows up when you mouse over it on the panel, but if
you click on it and expand the 'Locations' option you can hover over either.

When at home, for the Hordle forecast, I tend to open the front door and
step outside...

;-)

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa