Re: [Hampshire] Linux user training

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Richard Danter
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux user training

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57f09100.hantslug.org.uk.22087': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Feb 7 19:39:20 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Saturday 07 Feb 2009, you wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-02-07 at 18:05 +0000, Dr A. J. Trickett wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for Linux/Unix CLI/text training resources (free or paid for)
> > for my partner. She doesn't want Linux administration or an "idiot's
> > guide", just a decent tour round the CLI for the standard/common text
> > tools like:
>
> Maybe the Free Electrons training would be useful. A quick scan shows
> they have some CLI and SSH presentations.

Interesting, it's not their core business but it's freely available and looks
neat enough - it even comes in French!

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

I never really understood how there could be things that would
drive you insane just because you knew them until I ran into Windows.
    -- anon