[Hampshire] Cheap Broadband

Author: Russell Gadd
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Cheap Broadband
Someone asked recently about ISPs and I mentioned Bethere (O2). I get a
moneysavingexpert.com newsletter and the latest one mentions an offer for
this month. I'm paying £17.50 pm for the full speed unlimited package but
the 8meg package mentioned here looks good value with unlimited downloads.
This is the text from the newsletter (I didn't think they did traffic
shaping):

Until 1 March it's possible to get unlimited downloads and a free wireless
router for effectively £6.75/month using a special code. Sign up to a year's
contract on the Be There Value* package and it's free for the first six
months and £13.50 thereafter (ave £6.75/mth) and the £24 connection fee will
be waived. To get the offer just enter the code broadbandchoices in the
promotional box at the check out (we have permission to list this code).

This offer is also available to existing customers that are out of their
contract period. Be There, a subsidiary of O2, has good feedback, rating
3.5/5 on broadband site Think Broadband.

QUICK FACTS. Speed: up to 8Mbps Download Limit: Unlimited (subject to fair
usage) Modem & Connection Fee Included: None (Usually £24) Migration Fee for
switchers: Free Technical Support Phone Costs: 4p/min (Lo-call 0845) Traffic
Shaping: Yes