Re: [Hampshire] [OT] I need a job...

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] I need a job...
Vic wrote:
> Hi List.
>
> This is probably very poor etiquette on my part, but needs must...
>
> I need work. I can do embedded, real-time development in a number of
> languages, web infrastructure/development, and I'm a seasoned *nix sysad.
>
> Anybody got anything?

Dont know of anything (that pays!) right now but you could try cc'ing
the surrey list as well.

They are a nice bunch and jobs are advertised sporadically so a "gizajob'
post should not offend - redhat and novell staff are also on there as well
as a couple of other less prominent IT companies.

The big problme is most of them I know of are on hiring freezes or
are quietly laying off staff.

If someone on SLUG does complain, tell them it was my suggestion/fault :-)

Jacqui