Re: [Hampshire] replying to large numbers Kmail

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] replying to large numbers Kmail

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5711a100.hantslug.org.uk.11486': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Mar 1 13:32:15 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 12:36:20PM +0000, john wrote:
> I am a member of a health network discussion group. So I am getting emails
> that have 20 or more email addresses on the cc list. I need to reply to the
> discussion point and forward my reply to the 20 or more email addresses that
> are on the cc list.
>
> I do have an address book but some people in my address book do not want to
> know about the topic being discussed.
>
> Is there an easy way to handle these sort of emails with a circulation list or
> 20 or more.

What's wrong with "Reply to all"? That should reply to everyone
listed in the To: and Cc: fields.

Hugo.

            --- UNIX:  Japanese brand of food containers. ---