Re: [Hampshire] GRUB2 is anyone using it ?

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] GRUB2 is anyone using it ?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x585a6100.hantslug.org.uk.760': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Mar 6 09:43:59 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 94A792DF8B81EB69
On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:29:27 +0000 (GMT)
isaacclose@??? wrote:

Hello isaacclose@???,

> Simple enough question, is anyone using GRUB2 yet ? I ask this because
> i've had a quick look at it, and unless i'm very wrong, it seems quite
> different to GRUB.

Like Ben, I have no (major) problem with GRUB2. It adds a couple of
lines to the boot stanzas that stop the boot process here, but I simply
comment those lines out and everything works as it should.

--
 Regards  _

Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks
Bricks & Mortar - The Jam