Re: [Hampshire] Bring-a-Box meeting on Sat 14th March

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: surrey
CC: Hampshire List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Bring-a-Box meeting on Sat 14th March
On Monday 09 March 2009 12:04:33 Dominic Cleal wrote:
> On Friday 06 March 2009 08:45:41 Dominic Cleal wrote:
> > The doors open from 11am, then once everyone's settled, we can start the
> > Ignite talks (held in the same room).  John's already volunteered our
> > first talk:
> >
> >   * Websites with style, Drupal style
> >      ("Look what I did with my LAMP stack, Mummy!")
>
> Two more talks have been volunteered:
>
>   * Hacking Webconverger for fun and profit
>      - Freaky Clown
>   * How-To Impress, an introduction to giving talks and presentations
>      - Adam Trickett

We have a fourth talk, which I'm aware has generated some anticipation in the
Surrey group! Thanks to Tony for volunteering to give it.

  * Developing Nicely: Digital Photography on Linux
     - Tony Whitmore

The talk will be taking place first, as soon as Tony arrives so he can get
away as early as possible. The other talks will take place after, perhaps
some after lunch depending on how the day goes.

Cheers,

--
Dominic Cleal
dominic@???