Re: [Hampshire] Trouble joining linux freedom forums

Author: alan c
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Trouble joining linux freedom forums
Kev wrote:
> The only help that I can offer at the moment is that the e-mails do get
> sent - I just tried to join and it worked ok.

Thanks!
I have used firefox and konqueror, and smtp based email and also a
yahoo based webmail,. none give emails which arrive. difficult to
understand

Would you do me a great favour and contact the admins and say that a
new member username candtalan email aeclist@??? is
having this weird trouble confirming registration please?
I would be most grateful.

alan

--
alan cocks