[Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5738b100.hantslug.org.uk.23571': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Mar 15 17:18:40 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

I'd like to thank our Surrey hosts for arranging yesterday's joint meeting and
all the speakers.

There were plenty of presentations and I think it was a very productive
meeting. There is something to be said for a meeting without Internet
connectivity!

Hope everyone is enjoying the mild weather and details on our next meetings
will follow as soon as we can arrange them!

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group