[Hampshire] [HARDWARE] 4-port PCI serial cards

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: Surrey LUG, Hampshire LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [HARDWARE] 4-port PCI serial cards
While in the search for a serial cable today, I discovered that I still
have some 4-port serial cards that are looking for a good home.

They came from Ebay a couple of years ago and are probably second hand,
but all look in very good condition and include the 4-port cables. I
don't think I've ever tested them and so don't know the Linux
compatibility.

4x Equinox SST-4/8P
1x Impact Technologies (possibly FITWIN-PCI-TPV or FTPVPCI)

Let me know off-list of these are of any interest/use to somebody.

Cheers,

--
Dominic Cleal
dominic@???