Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Vinyl Ripping Issue

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Vinyl Ripping Issue

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57bdb100.hantslug.org.uk.24021': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Mar 31 22:48:15 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:41:20PM +0100, Sean Gibbins wrote:
> Lisi wrote:
> > Livy did it, so why not Sean? I certainly don't think that Livy was a
> > pillock! Just an enthusiast whose mind could not keep up with itself.
> >

> Hehe - I have the advantage of knowing for /certain/ that I am a pillock
> Lisi!
>
> It makes me cringe when I see drivel appear after hitting the 'send' button.

Useful sometimes drivel. Not robot people know lets. Banana yoghurt?

Hogu.

   --- Anyone who claims their cryptographic protocol is secure is ---
         either a genius or a fool.  Given the genius/fool ratio
                 for our species,  the odds aren't good.