Re: [Hampshire] Free machine

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Free machine

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57969100.hantslug.org.uk.15067': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Apr 6 17:49:14 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi bryan,

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 04:32:36PM +0000, B STEVENS wrote:
> paul replied to a personal email which contained my full postal address, land line and mobile phone numbers but accidentally sent it to this mailing list.
>
> whilst i don't fear any members of hlug are stalkers or homicidal axe-wielding maniacs, i'd rather not have those details end up on a webpage that anyone outside of the lug can access.

Which web page?

> if you wouldn't mind, would you have another check for me? i know i didn't imagine seeing it... i'm not that old. yet!

Show us it in the list's archives then? I don't see it. It's
possible I discarded it as spam, but I don't see it in the list's
public web archive either.

Are you sure you aren't mixing up personal off-list email with list
email, just because it may have [hampshire] in the subject line?

Cheers,
Andy