[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting Instructions

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting Instructions

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58509100.hantslug.org.uk.15221': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Apr 9 16:35:09 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Bob just sent me the latest "getting into Nokia procedure".

* Arrive at Nokia front gate, mention you are here for Linux
  meeting in building 1 atrium. Google Maps:
    http://xrl.us/beoefy
* May need to collect a visitor badge.
* WiFi keys to access Internet available from me once inside.
* Managed Ethernet switch available for those without WiFi devices.
* 11am+  :)

Hope everyone has a good meeting! The last two joint meetings have had a very
healthy level of talks/presentations, so I'm hoping this one will be good
too. (Sadly I can't attend as I'm visiting family).

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group