Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday humor...

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday humor...

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x586bd100.hantslug.org.uk.27165': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Apr 17 15:43:13 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 03:38:04PM +0100, Sean Gibbins wrote:
> However, I do believe there's an unwritten rule between flat pack
> manufacturers that states any screws supplied with a given unit are to
> be made from processed cheese. I can't believe I'm /that/ incompetent!

Of course, in the great old days of British engineering, screws in
flatpack furniture used to be made of proper Stilton...

Hugo.

        --- Summoning his Cosmic Powers, and glowing slightly ---
                            from his toes...