Re: [Hampshire] [OT]ServerHouse and NewNet

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT]ServerHouse and NewNet
On Friday 17 April 2009 15:41:56 Victor Churchill wrote:
> Delving a little further it looks as if NewNet may provide various
> offerings built on top of ServerHouse facilities, and are to some
> extent resellers of ServerHouse resources.
> FWIW, I had seen NewNet mentioned once or twice in Lug discussions
> about ISPs, and then Google gave me ServerHouse when looking for colo
> providers, and they turned out to be neighbours. Coincidence...?
> probably.

I have had various dealings with the company, tho' I have no experience at all
of their co-location facilities.

They are good as an ISP, both reliable and providing excellent, _local_
support. As I have said to them, if they were ever unhelpful, they are so
near that I could go and stage a sit-in in their foyer until they had sorted
the problem out.

Lisi