Re: [Hampshire] Creating a minimal sized disk image (Virtual…

Author: Stephen Rowles
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Creating a minimal sized disk image (VirtualBox)
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:22:22 +0100 (BST), stephen@??? said:
>
>> Just trying to get across the point that I cannot
>> afford any downtime right now
>
> My point entirely.

Not wanting to flog a dead horse here... but I still don't get your point.

All you have said is:

"- what do you gain if you are successful in your mission?
- what do you lost if you trash the hard disk?"

I already know that the 2nd point is a risk. If I didn't know it was a
risk I wouldn't have posted, twice before now, that I know it is a risk.
All I am trying to do is find a way to do it that is completely
non-destructive.

So what exactly is your point? Are you saying that you don't think there
is any gain to this endeavour and hence you won't help? (I didn't realise
I should have posted a business case to justify my request for help).