Re: [Hampshire] constantly flickering LEDs on router, second…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] constantly flickering LEDs on router, second try.
Thanks, Hugo - I have read marked learnt and filed this. And yes, I was
heading off base very fast.

On Sunday 17 May 2009 20:12:27 Hugo Mills wrote:
> On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 07:59:23PM +0100, hantslug@??? wrote:
> > I have had this problem since yesterday evening.
>
>    Why is it a problem? :)

Good question. I won't embarrass myself further by answering it. I thought I
sent an email to Paul thanking him and saying that I was an idiot - but it
doesn't seem to have got through.

So - thank you all very much. And I am an idiot. In the literal sense, of
course - but also in the modern derived sense. :-(

Lisi
I have left your excellent advice at the bottom in case someone looking to
trouble shoot a non-existent network problem somehow finds my reply, but for
some reason not your email.

[snip]