[Hampshire] [OT] Trouble with Paypal

Author: Lisi
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Trouble with Paypal
Is anyone else having trouble with Paypal today? I can log in, it brings up
all the correct information (including credit card no.), but when I press
confirm it hangs.

I have tried three different firms, three different browsers and two different
cards (a message came up saying that I could pay and sort my details out
afterwards). I get as far as the final screen, and it hangs on "confirm".
It is hung at the moment. I have tried going away for over an hour. It was
still hung when I got back. It is hung again at the moment.
:-(
Lisi