Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Godwin's law

Author: Richard Danter
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Godwin's law
2009/6/1 Jacqui Caren <jacqui.caren@???>:
> Vic wrote:
>> Am I the only one sick of this sort of behaviour?
>
> +1

1++;

This is all getting rather tedious. Most of us on this list are here
to make friends, share knowledge and learn from each other. Can we
dispense with the name calling please?

Just for the record, I thought the initial post was actually an
interesting piece of trivia. It was not comparing a heated discussion
with a certain extremist view, it was pointing out that at least
someone has noticed how often long threads end up making that
comparison. It would be really nice if this list could be the
exception that proves the rule.

Let's also remember that this is an open list. I don't know how old
all of you are but I would not be surprised to find that there are at
least some young people subscribed. Lets show a good example and treat
each other with some respect.

Rich

--
http://radanter.deviantart.com/