Re: [Hampshire] A sad day...

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] A sad day...
Hi,

I have Vodafone and I believe all new connections come with the kiddie-safe content filter turned on. To get it switched off I had to either register on the website or call customer services. In either case I believe you have to provide a credit card number. ISTR they charge a pound to your card (then give you £2 back off your bill) as proof you are an adult.

Cheers,
Paul.