Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meeting

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meeting
Alan,

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 at 10:22:26PM +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> 2009/6/1 Hants LUG Chairman <adam.trickett@???>:
> > Anyone planning on attending should let Bob ( robert dot beattie at nokia dot
> > com ) know, so security can let them in. If you would like to give a talk, our
> > Surrey friends are very friendly and they always like to hear what we have to
> > say.
> >

> I've offered to give a talk about my experience with patching a bug in
> Ubuntu and what I did to get that fix into Debian and Ubuntu.

Excellent!

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

This would of course be likely to trigger a real constitutional crisis,
but as this Government has done so much to destroy the constitution
already, it seems only reasonable for other people to be allowed to join in.
    -- John Lettice, The Register 2006-01-17