[Hampshire] debian lenny and an ubuntu question.

Author: Isaac Close
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] debian lenny and an ubuntu question.

hello there,

I installed debian lenny. Then i did it again on another machine. After that, another installation, another machine. Again another installation and suddenly i'm a debian user. I only chose to install it for the toolchain but stuck around because i was able to do all of my work with it.

Who chose such a IMHO stupid name [ubuntu] for what could be the linux distro to dominate the universe as we know it ?

thank you for your time, patience and brain space,

Isaac.