[Hampshire] Sparc10 disk drive required

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Sparc10 disk drive required
I know this is going to make a couple of people laugh but we have a build
system running on a sparc10 and the boot drive has just died.
The problem is that we use this system to build binaries for a client
who still uses the same very very antique hardware.

The boss has took the drive to a disk recovery place but we will need to
get the sparc10 back up and running so we can 'deliver' to the client.

Yes I know - time to push the client into upgrading the hardware but you know
what telco's are like - if something works dont fix (spend money on) it :-(

I asked the boss for the drive ID but he has yet to get back to me.

So anyone have sparc drive lying around they can spare :-)

Jacqui