Re: [Hampshire] Mouse not working

Author: Scott Robinson
To: paul, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Mouse not working
No such luck there! :(
Tried a combination of keys, All FN keys etc.. Nothing!

Is there a way of rolling back everything ive done or resetting the
options back to default for the system? Any way to keep all the apps
ive got on there without having to do a restore of it!

Regards,
Scott Robinson
eMail/MSN: scott@???
Mobile: 07704900554