Re: [Hampshire] Jamies (was: Re: [ADMIN] July Meeting)

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Jamies (was: Re: [ADMIN] July Meeting)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x586db100.hantslug.org.uk.21573': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 1 18:20:42 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 10:51:46AM +0100, Vic wrote:
> There's always Freecycle - although most of the kit on there is simply
> unusably old.

And many Freecycle people are as kooky as the folks running it. :(

Have you tried Chavcycle? Simply attach a note saying "£10 o.n.o"
and leave it at the end of your driveway, chances are that overnight
some of the local youth will decide to take it elsewhere (presumably
for a pre-sale demo) and forget to ever ask you about the price.

I've used this technique before and it does work, but then I do live
in Feltham so I suppose I am in a growth area for this sector of the
market.

Cheers,
Andy

<Robert> Sucks when you find out someone is a woman after several months of
knowing them over the internet.