Re: [Hampshire] Konsole

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Konsole

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56aff100.hantslug.org.uk.10818': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Jul 9 10:08:14 2009 BST
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:18:02 +0100
john lewis <johnlewis@???> wrote:

Hello john,

> I'll look out for those. Got any suggestions for good eateries in
> Minehead, both times I've been there we've been to the pub round at

I rarely eat in Minehead, due to the fact that I usually go there for
beer festivals on the station platform and only leave to come home.

Hmmmmmm, beeeerrrrr.    :-)

Having said that, I know there are plenty of pubs & fish'n'chip shops,
although I can't recommend any from personal experience. There's always
the fall-back of Wetherspoons (Duke of Wellington) at the junction of
Park St & The Parade. Turn left out of the station, and head straight on
towards the town centre along The Avenue. The Wellington is about 1/3rd
of a mile away from the station, so not a lengthy walk.

--
 Regards  _

I hope I live to relive the days gone by
Old Before I Die - Robbie Williams