Re: [Hampshire] Not broke, but 'fixed' anyway

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Not broke, but 'fixed' anyway

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f8a100.hantslug.org.uk.28838': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Jul 10 11:25:39 2009 BST
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:55:54 +0100
"Chris. Aubrey-Smith" <cas194@???> wrote:

Hello Chris.,

> p.s. The most recent version of OpenOffice no longer 'greys out' the
> Save icon after the file has been saved, so there's no visible
> indication of the need for a further Save. Grrrr...

It puts an asterisk in the status bar at the bottom. Although, it does
no harm to click the "save" button as the operation is ignored if the
document hasn't been modified since the last save.

However, like you, I'm of the opinion that this change is not an
improvement.

--
 Regards  _

Kill joy, bad guy, big talking, small fry
Death On Two Legs - Queen