Re: [Hampshire] Password problem on first boot up of Acer As…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Password problem on first boot up of Acer Aspire One
On Friday 10 July 2009 17:49:29 Sean Gibbins wrote:
> I tend to use a combination of upper and lower case alphanumeric
> characters plus the odd non-alphanumeric characters for my passwords.

Ditto.

> Could it be the latter that is tripping you up?

Probably. That is where I shall start my trial and error.

I don't think that Linpus is going to last long if this is an example of its
user-friendliness. I was going to attempt to install Debian with LXDE via a
USB stick eventually anyway. I just wanted to be sure that evrything worked
when I go away in August, since that is why I bought it in the first place!
So I had told Debian that it would have to wait.

Lisi