Re: [Hampshire] Interesting Hardware Reference Poster

Author: john
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Interesting Hardware Reference Poster
Hi All

I am planning to print it out. I have access to an A0 printer. I can also
get print pictures up to B0 laminated cost £5.

Unfortunately Media Workshop is shut until September. It is only open doing
school term time.

If anyone wants laminated prints of http://tinyurl.com/lf3dqb let me know and
I will get them printed in September.

John Eayrs