[Hampshire] Stuff for sale

Author: Alastair Biggs
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Stuff for sale

Hey everyone,

For those who do not know me I work as an I.T Technician for Jamies Computers I am in the process of selling an assortment of goodies on Ebay, I will post the link to any equipment which I think you guys may be interested in.

The first item I have is an rackmount server

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160350584880

If you guys have a request for any equipment please get in contact with me and I will have a look through the workshop and see it if I can locate the item.

I have quite a few Dell Powerdge Pentium 3 and Xeon based 1U servers if anyone is interested

Many Thanks

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/