[Hampshire] Book Reviewers

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Book Reviewers

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58675100.hantslug.org.uk.9955': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 29 20:26:18 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Our contact at Apress has left Apress and we now have a new contact.

I'm not sure when they will arrive but the long list of books we asked for has
been promised to us. I'll bring them along to the next meetings as they
arrive.

The list includes:

On their way to me now...
Beginning GIMP: From Novice to Professional, Second Edition
Beginning Ubuntu LTS Server Administration, 2nd Ed
Beginning Portable Shell Scripting: From Novice to Professional
Beginning Joomla!, Second Edition
Beginning the Linux Command Line
Pro Linux System Administration
Pro Ubuntu Server Administration
The Definitive Guide to Catalyst

WILL ARRIVE IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS...
Beginning Ubuntu Linux, Fourth Edition (by August 09)
Pro Git (by August 09)
Python 3 for Absolute Beginners (by Sept 09)

WILL ARRIVE LATER, AS AND WHEN...
Linux System Administration Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
Pro Bash Programming: Scripting the Linux Shell
Dive Into Python 3
Free Software for Creative People: Building Digital Media with Blender, GIMP,
Scribus, 5 Audacity, and More

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group