Re: [Hampshire] Hantslug gallery update

Author: pavithran
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hantslug gallery update
2009/8/1 Steve Kemp <steve@???>:
> On Sat Aug 01, 2009 at 17:53:09 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
>
>> "Mass generalisations are always wrong".
>
>  Everybody generalises from one example, I know I do...

Well my generalisation was based on years of talking to system admins
of both windows and linux , website designers, website administrators
and finally people at #linux-india #kde-devel #kde-edu and other IRC
channels.

Well not to mention the numerous mailinglist conversations and also
this LUG made me go for the generalisation .

I would also add that sysadmins definitely would go for stable &
supported versions but some geeky ones will try out the beta's and new
releases though wouldn't have time for alpha's .

Regards,
Pavithran

--
pavithran sakamuri