[Hampshire] Clearout At Jamies

Author: Ally Biggs
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Clearout At Jamies

Hi Guys.

Thought I would give you all the heads up, I'm basically clearing the decks at Jamies I have quite alot of Network gear which I thought you guys may be interested in. I have various switches, Hubs, 1U Servers I also have quite alot of Xeon IBM Eservers,

I also have a stack load of SCSI hard disk sizes range from 10Gb - 70Gb, stack loads of NIC's a shed loads of Pentium 3 based hardware if anyone is interested in putting together a cluster. I also have a laptop kvm if anyone is interested I thought it was pretty kool, ( laptop that fits into a server cabinet allowing you to administrate servers)

I also have about 30 ThinTune Thin client Computers, They come with 30MB Compact flash adapters could make a interesting project for somebody.

If anyone is interested in any kit or has a speacial request feel free to contact me I will be able to anwser wether or not we have the item in stock and I will be able to offer you a good price.

Alternatively you can see what I have listed on ebay by searching for jamiescomputers

Many Thanks

Alastair Biggs
I.T Technician
Jamies Computers
02380 632198

Windows Live Messenger: Celebrate 10 amazing years with free winks and emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/