[Hampshire] [ADMIN] September meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] September meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57761100.hantslug.org.uk.22189': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Aug 21 17:27:29 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hello,

For the September meeting at IBM Huesley I'm hoping to give books out for
review and have a selection of speakers.

I have emailed a selection of volunteers directly who offered a talk or to
review a book in the past, but I am still looking for more, now is your time
for fame or infamy...

If you have a computing problem and would like help then perhaps now is time
to present it to the group and have an all hands fix session.

Perhaps you have a burning issue you want to (metaphorically) stand on a soap
box and shout about.

If you use Ubuntu, then I've got Apress Ubuntu books coming out of ears and
they need reviewing!

Think it over, you know it makes sense...

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingSuggestions/OfferedTalks

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BookReviews

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HursleyLabs

--